Barker Kappelle Construction is offering amazing opportunities of employment for energetic people who want to go places!
We are seeking carpenters looking for long term growth who take pride in their work and are competent in the trade.
- Must have own tools and transportation w/valid license.
- Must have email and cell phone.
- Must have at least 8 years of experience.
- Efficiency, punctuality and honesty are a requirement.
We are looking for individuals who are team players and self-starters. The position is full-time with benefits that include medical, drug, vision, dental, and 401K. Compensation to be discussed at time of interview. Please e-mail your resume if interested, or call the office for more details.
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION >
Barker Kappelle Construction, LLC is now hiring laborers.
We are an established construction company seeking laborers to join our team. We have several large jobs lined up for the coming year, so we will keep you busy.
Responsible for cleaning and preparing construction sites for the erection of structures and buildings. The position involves picking up, unloading and loading materials, tending machines, performing demolition and other various tasks.
- Clean or prepare construction sites to eliminate possible hazards
- Control traffic passing near, in, or around work zones
- Dig ditches or trenches, backfill excavations, using picks, shovels, pneumatic tampers, or rakes;
- Erect or dismantle scaffolding, shoring, braces, traffic barricades, ramps, or other temporary structures
- Pick up, load, unload, or identify building materials, machinery, or tools, distributing them to the appropriate locations, according to project plans or specifications
Qualifications and requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Critical thinking required
- Prior experience in residential construction a plus.
- Must be able to prioritize so that tasks are completed efficiently
- Attention to Detail — Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks
- Dependability — Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Self Control — Job requires maintaining composure, keeping emotions in check, controlling anger, and avoiding aggressive behavior, even in very difficult situations
- Cooperation — Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude
- Stress Tolerance — Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations
- This is a full-time position (typically 40 Hours per week)
- Typical work hours are 7:00 am to 3:30 pm (Monday-Friday)
Projects are mostly on the Windward/Town side of the island
Please email your resume or a brief summary of your work history if you are interested and we will set up an interview
employment type: Full time position (40 hours per week)
Compensation to be discussed at time of interview
Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision and Drug), 401K
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION >